> Sasha's Blues: Kim Kardashian inspired summer outfit

Kim Kardashian inspired summer outfit

Having a perfect black dress for informal occasions is essential! I was on a hunt for a perfect one for quite a while, but then spotted this one (Clockhouse for C&A) at a local C&A. It fits me perfectly, dosen't look "too heavy" and it's SO comfortable. + the price was hilarious, i paid 20€ for it. A bargain! :)

I don't think they have it anymore (at least not in their online stores), but I guess you can try your luck anyways...  they do have a few very similar items though (for bargain prices of 20-30€ as well)



The dress is deep black and has 2 layers - the one on the top looks  like chiffon (it's definitely not though) - flowy and very summer-y. The top part is also mixed with "chiffon" which discretely shows (a lot of) cleveage - but tastefully.

This is a size 44 and very tight on me on top. I'm usually a 42, so the sizes are a little smaller - be careful if you're gonna be ordering online!

I have only lovely things to say about this dress. It actually looks more expensive than I paid for it, it can be worn for formal occassions as well (a wedding etc.). I wore it on a day out with my beautiful fiance - we had lunch, a quick srtoll through the city center (yes, that's how comfortable those pointed toe heels are to walk in!) and a loooong coffee break on the river bank. I just love spending time with my hubby to be :)


I paired the dress with pointed toe heels that I found in Deichmann for 20€ (yes, for real!). It's SO hard to find pointed toe pumps with a relatively high heel (this one is aprox. 12 cm) unless you're willing to pay 400+ € for Jimmy  Choo's or Louboutin's (on my wish list since forever, but despite the enormous number on the price tag I will treat myself with them...somewhere in the near future:)).
You can still buy them (i think they also have a black version with a golden heel) in their online store: http://skrci.me/2wbUA.


                                               Oh God I love these shoes so much.


I kept the bling bling to a minimum, because  I wanted to draw atention to my gorgeous engagement ring by Zlatarstvo Loboda. I couldn't be more grateful and happy to be engaged to such an amazing man. He's my soulmate and my best friend.


                                                 He liked it and he put a ring on it;)


The Chanel look-a-like bag is from New Yorker, I got it on sale for 9,95€ I think..Cute little bag, but not very practical, it hardly has any space in it.

                                                              Perfect for a night out!


Here's also a video, so you can see how everything looks put together:) Enjoy!




                                                                                                                      x0x0,

No comments:

Post a Comment