> Sasha's Blues: Waiting for colder days...

Waiting for colder days...

After a week of unbearable heat here in Ljubljana, I'm already craving for a little bit colder days...I'm totally gonna regret the fact that summer is over after about 2 hours of "below 15°C weather", but whatever :)
I remembered I used to be a pretty active member of Polyvore, so when I finally got onto my profile (we've all seen the dreaded 'username or password is not correct' thing) I found THIS!
lana

lana by sashablue featuring an angora sweater

I created this set last year but I'm still in love with it! leather and cashmere, timeless pointed toe heels and Chanel... love love love!
Considering the fact that most of the items in the set are pretty much unreachable for a great majority of people (I don't see myself buying a 1800€ leather pants EVER haha), but it's a great inspiration for what to look for when shopping for the fall.:)                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment