> Sasha's Blues: What To Wear With A Denim Jacket

What To Wear With A Denim Jacket

Denim jackets are so 90s and cool, don't you think? I found one in the basement and it used to belong to my dad  (20 years ago when he as skinny and looked like John Travolta in Grease, haha) and now it's mine! If you have a lil bit of imagination, you can pair it with almost anything and it can be worn in the summer or winter.
If you're not really keen on wearing your plain denim jacket, maybe try a DIY project like thisthis or something simple like this one and look extra fab!

1. Leather skirt
This one is a bit tricky and kinda hard to pull off...but what's fashion if not experimenting? :) If you're daring enough try rocking this outfit with super high heel boots! I know Rihanna would. ;)
Untitled #83
























2. Maxi dress
I know people are wearing this combo everywhere and all the time, but try make it winter appropriate and with a twist. Here's my take on this challenge - grey cotton maxi dress with a dark grey denim jacket(with some leather on the shoulders, which I love! This could be a great DIY project), fuaux fur scarf, essential leather gloves and Jeffrey Campbell's. I would wear this to the cinema, get2gether with friends, casual coffee in the city...
Untitled #84

3. Leggings
This outfit is great for when you don't feel like dressing up and just wanna be comfortable and warm. For school, library, study group meetings. You can swap the white blouse for an oversized sweater or a regular top if it's not too cold.
Great for your leggings with prints, leather leggings, disco pants..anything goes.
P.s.: I'm not into Uggs at all but I have to admit, they're probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. :) 

Untitled #85

4. Layers, layers, layers!
Endless posibilities here! jeans, tops, cardigans and scarves...a rainbow of colours to choose from and this combo always looks fashionable and well put together:)

Untitled #86


That's about it folks. What do you think about these outfits? Likeable, or not? Let me know in the comment section below.  I hope I've at least given some of you some inspiration on how to wear your denim jacket:)


Ciaoooo,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment