> Sasha's Blues: Summer 2014 outfit ideas!

Summer 2014 outfit ideas!

Like I mentioned earlier, I've been obsessed with thrifting. And during winter I've found some summer-y items on the discount section, yay! I bought it all, obviously ;) Here are some outfit ideas for stuff that I found (and all of you probably already own)


1. Shorts
Ultimate wear of every summer since forever and this year is no exception. The worst thing here is trying to buy REAL high waisted denim shorts - you know, the ones from the 80s. Not some cheap low waist crap that seems to be in every god-damn store I step into. Thrifting was the answer to my problems (thank you Jesus! or Buddha! or the Flying spaghetti monster!)
This is my goal outfit - goal as in "I'm currently eating healthy and excercising so I can pull this off"

Untitled #88




Another version with black shorts: 

Untitled #90


2. Leather shorts
How totally cool are leather shorts? I got them for 3 bucks and it was a deal of a lifetime:)
This outfit is appropriate for late spring. I'm not entirely sure how cool is to be actually wearing leather shorts in hot summer :/

Untitled #92


3. Maxi skirt
This is my first maxi skirt ever. Seriously. I always thought I look huge in maxi skirts, but hey, they are awesome.
I'm loving the aztec print scarf! If you're brave enough, maybe you can wear it as a headwrap. I know I totally will.

maxi skirt and headwrap


4. Casual jeans and top
You know whats fab about this outfit? A WOODEN BAG. Seriosuly, a woden bag. Why havent I thought of that? Brilliant! This one is from ASOS (but I don't think they're selling it anymore), but you can probably get it online, google will know the answer:)

Untitled #94

5. Elegant night out
Chick, simple and elegant. "Barely there" shoes are a total winner. Wearing this on my dad's birthday.

Untitled #89



I just want to crawl somewhere and sleep away this horrible April weather. Summer, HURRY THE F UP. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment