> Sasha's Blues: What To Wear With A Burgundy Skater Skirt

What To Wear With A Burgundy Skater Skirt

We all love skater skirts and burgundy colour is (along with black) the perfect colour for this fall/winter. Burgundy colour is actually associated with Burgundy wine, which is named after a region in France and - in case you didn't know - is dark red.
Now the more complicated question is - how to wear it? I came up with 5 different looks, from casual to more sophisticated, for any occasion:)

Look nr. 1
Burgundy leather skater skirt with a black blazer 
You can't go wrong with a skater skirt and a blazer. For this look I decided to pair them with high heels, a black turtleneck, black and white scarf and some gold accesories. I'd wear my hair in a sleek ponytail and kept my makeup simple, but heavy on the eyes. Leather skirt and extremely high heels definitely add some edginess, so this look would be perfect a girls night out.

burgundy skater skirt




Look nr. 2
Burgundy skater skirt with combat boots
This look is pretty simple and very wearable - skater skirt matched with a white knitted sweated and black combo boots.  A very casual combination for school or get2gether with friends. I decided to keep the acessories to minimum with a skull ring and vintage round sunglasses.
A more elegant alternative to this look would be wearing pointed toe heels instead of combat boots and a black leather tote bag.
burgundy skater skirt2


Look nr. 3
Burgundy skater skirt with a camel coat
Camel coat is the ultimate elegant wear of this winter (actually...any winter, it's always gonna look stylish!) and this is my take on camel coat- skater skirt combo. I paired it with a silk blouse, a waist-lengh cashmere sweater, faux fur scarf, black Guisepe Zanotti (oh, dreamy!) pointed toe heels and a black tote bag by Givenchy. 
burgundy skater skirt 4


Look nr. 4
Burgundy skater skirt with a leather jacket
For not so freezing days, here's a leather jacket All Star Converse combo with  keffiyeh and sheer white blouse. AND caviar nails that I'm totally in love with:)

burgundy skater skirt 5



Look nr. 5
Burgundy skater skirt with printed blouse
I chose this Versace blouse - isn't it gorgeous?- and paired it with Michael Kors white pointed toe pumps and YSL clutch. Don't forget to keep the rest of the outfit relatively in one colour, if you wan't skater skirt to be you statement piece. I added a costume ring in pale green and some pearls.

burgundy skater skirt





I hope I've given you some inspiration on how to style your skater skirt! Let me know what you think in the comment section below:)

Take care,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment