> Sasha's Blues: All White Outfits

All White Outfits

All white outfits are a must in the fall/winter 2013, so why not try one? I put together 4 different looks for you and I hope they'll give you some inspiration:)

#1 
Comfy jeggings and an oversized jumper paired with Chuck Taylor's, an ultimate all white casual wear. A perfect outfit for school or a relaxing coffee with your friends. Super comfortable to wear but still looks fashionable! Pair it with a darker lipstick, a gold choker and a pair of  white heels/boots for a more glamorous look.




#2
This one is on the elegant side: high waisted trousers paired with a crop top and a blazer. I've been obsessing over all white/all black combos with one colorful item - in this case a gorgeous $260 Monica Vinader Coctail Ring. Looks like a clear night sky on a summer's day, doesn't it? I'm in love!
I completed the look with a metallic gold nail polish and beautiful white pointed toe heels.


all white 2

#3
This one is a bit risque, but what is fashion if not standing out?
All white trousers, Jeffrey Campbell's and Celine T-shirt paired with a faux fur coat and an AMAZING leather shopping bag I coincidentally spotted online! Isn't it fabulous? + red nail polish on long rounded "Rihanna" nails.  Definitely edgy! I'll be definitely wearing this look - stay tuned for the photos :)

all white 3


#4
Another casual "going back to school" look, this time with white jeans, graphic tee and a white knitted cardigan. I picked a Jeffrey Campbell "look-a-like" heel boots, black leather messenger bag and metallic silver nail polish that I love :) 

all white 4



So what do you think about these looks? You like any in particular? Let me know in the comments :)


x0x0,
Sasha

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of all white for fall! Great looks! My favorite is the second outfit! Just so gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM LUUUVIN THESE LOOKS! NOW IM GONNA DO MY BEST TO TRY EM...THANK U SASHA!

    ReplyDelete