> Sasha's Blues: Get the look for less: Rihanna's mint skater Balmain skirt&blouse

Get the look for less: Rihanna's mint skater Balmain skirt&blouse

After seeing Rihanna in this gorgeous outfit I was blown away! Absolutely stunning! If you're looking for skater skirt looks mixed with Rihanna's unique style...this is exactly it..

Now unfortunately I was blown away when I looked at the price tag too (in a very negatively way though). These pretty little things are goddamn expensive.
The Balmain blouse only cost $2,250, the gorgeous Balmain mint skirt can be yours for $3,050 (right in the heart...) and Louboutin "Sex" pumps are $1.395.

Now let me think about that...NO


Rihanna Balmain outfit






Rihanna's Balmain outfit (If you want more information, just click on the items above and you'll be redirected to brand's online store)




I'm so jealous right now.
                               


Since this outfit is like $6400 over my monthly budget on clothes, I had to think of something else. After about 2 hours of surfing the internet, I found a very affordable and gorgeous alternative. Altogether this will cost you roughly around $120 or 100€- mission complete! :) Let me know what you think about this alternative in the comments:)


Rihanna

Look for less




Wanna know where to buy? Just click on the photos of items above this text and you'll be redirected to the brand's online shop. Your welcome;)



                                                                                                        x0x0,

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete