> Sasha's Blues: Outfit inspiration: Beyonce in Stella McCartney Gold Lamé Pants

Outfit inspiration: Beyonce in Stella McCartney Gold Lamé Pants

I've been obsessing over Stella McCartney and Beyonce mix lately (as you've probably seen in my previous post, check it out here: http://sashablues.blogspot.com/2013/08/outfit-inspiration-beyonce-in-stella.html), but I just can't help myself. She looks absolutely gorgeous and I fell madly in love with this combo. Metallic colours are a big hit this season, so don't be afraid to rock them like Bey - smarten them up with a blazer and a pair of pumps.

Beyonce is wearing a $769 pair of Stella McCartney Gold Lame Pants, $265 J.Crew Everly Cap Toe Glitter Pumps and $118 J.Crew Maritime Blazer.



I tried to find a nice pair of wallet-friendly gold sequin harem pants, but Google apparentely thinks thats nearly impossible. So what I've found are these one and only Michael Kors sequin pants, Zara blazer and Jeffrey Campbell The Malice shoes. Altogether around $400.



beyonce gold lame pants stella mccartney





Michal Kors has a few sequin harem pants on sale right now, so it's probably worth taking a look - 50% or more off!
I found these - just click on the item list below the image and you'll be taken directlyy to Michael Kors official online store for more information.

michael kors sequin harem pants





Hope you liked the look!
                                                                                         Take care & x0x0,



                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment